This webcast will identify some of the more significant liquor liability exposures by reviewing typical case histories and focusing on the contributing factors that led to these events. The focus will be on bar and restaurant service and special events service such as weddings, meetings, private parties and conventions.
Liquor liability is one of the most significant risks to any organization that provides alcoholic beverage service. An error in judgment by an associate, beverage server, doorman, or floor host providing liquor service can cause a tragedy and potentially put a company out of business.
The webcast reviews proactive 'best practices' that include:
- Developing management policies that provide guidance for beverage servers and avoid the intoxicated customer
- Documenting training for associates including servers, supervisors, doormen and floor hosts
- Providing technologies that can assist associates in controlling this exposure
- Reviewing best practices for special events planning
- Providing active supervision and management oversight of alcoholic beverage service
The goal of this webcast is to assist participants in identifying significant liquor liability exposures and developing and implementing proactive best practices that will assist in controlling these exposures